From in-house to on-site, our team is trained and focused on delivering top-notch results. The knowledgeable staff and leadership at SemiSpares are here to help you answer any questions you may have. We carry a very large selection of semiconductor equipment spare parts used in many specialty components and machines used worldwide.
We use only the top name brand components in our fabrication and repair facility, and are always on the lookout for hard to find and unique hardware. Whether you know exactly what you need, or are looking for a compatible replacement, rely on us to get and keep your equipment in top running shape.
No problem! We can help you source or fabricate a perfect replacement.
We enjoy buying as much as we like selling. Email us with what you have, and one of our team members will gladly reach out to you.
All items will be securely packaged and/or palletized and shipped via the best and most economical way possible and can be taxed. Shipping and handling times may vary based on the packing requirements, so please allow 3 to 5 business days for handling time (possibly longer for very heavy and extremely large freight items.)
All tracking information is forwarded to the email address associated with your PayPal account.
– A contact name, current phone number and company name are required for all shipments. (Certain items cannot ship to Postal Boxes.)
– All shipped items will include a tracking number and, if applicable, delivery insurance for the goods purchase price.
– All international shipments will be shipped via FedEx, DHL or UPS. We do not ship internationally with USPS.
– Collect package shipments; please provide us with your FedEx, DHL or UPS shipping account number.
– If the buyer would like to handle the shipping arrangements, you can provide us with your FedEx or UPS shipping information and account number, or arrange to pick up and/or own BOL for pick up. Local Pick up is accepted. Warehouse shipping doors open 9 AM – 5 PM CST Monday thru Friday.
– A contact name, current phone number and company name are required for all shipments. (We cannot ship to Postal Boxes.)
– Due to the sensitivity of the equipment, freight shipments will be shipped insured for the full purchase price with air-ride (AS-IS items are exempt).
– You will be notified within 1-3 business days after purchase for shipping charges and dimensions before an invoice can be sent.
– Pallet, crating and/or barrier bags fees may apply when required for shipment.
– If the item is to ship via Freight methods, let us know if you require home delivery or if a lift-gate is required as additional fees will apply.
– If you want to arrange your own transportation, we will provide you with accurate dimensions of the pallet(s). However, we do require that the buyer provide a BILL OF LADING and Shipping Labels sent to us via FAX or email before we can release your item(s).
These products are subject to export restrictions under U.S. law. The Bureaus of U.S. Census and the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) regulate exports through the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). To ship to locations located in Country Group E, we may require specific documents. Please be aware that we may require up to 30 Days to determine the products export classifications [Export Control Classification Number (ECCN)] and in the unlikely event that an export license is required, we would need an additional 30-90 Days for licensing.
We accept returns within 30 days of the purchase date. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost and a 25% restocking fee. Electronic parts are nonreturnable. Parts that are physically damaged or subject to misuse will not be refunded.
No returns on international purchases.